L’abu – ‘Launch competition’ T&Cs
The promoter is: The Luminaire Clinic Limited (company no. 11066395) whose registered office is at: Bredon House, 321 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, England, WV6 0JZ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Luminaire Clinic Limited, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the Facebook or Instagram post.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 9th August 2019 at 12:00pm. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the competition, the entrant must comment on the competition image telling us who they would like to send the complete L’abu range to. They must also tag the name of a friend they would like to also win the range for. Both actions must be fulfilled for an entry to be valid.
- A winning entry will be chosen at random.
- The winning user will be notified in the comments section, with L’abu replying back to the winning entry. The winning users will ALSO need to provide contact details of their chosen fellow winner ‘friend’.
- In order for L’abu to receive contact details from the winning user, they must be contactable by private message on Facebook.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
2 x All 8 products from the L’abu Cleanse and Hydrate collection ( 1 x winner and 1 x tagged friend)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen when all entries have been received by 12:00pm on Friday 9th August 2019. The entrants with correct predictions included in their entry will then be put into a random draw. One winner will be chosen from the draw at random.
- The winner will be notified by a comment from L’abu on their entry within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick another winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.